Find public and private key on file Server02 SSH key
on folder Shared-Tech\Server02
Save private key as named server02_ssh_key
on your local machine .ssh
folder (on MAC it is here: /Users/360southmac05/.ssh).
- Open file manager of your project on Server02.
- Go to .ssh folder on root folder
- Create authorized_keys file
- Save server02_ssh_key.pub key here and press enter
- Open your terminal on local machine
$ ssh-add ~/.ssh/server02_ssh_key
- After successfully add you should get
Identity added: /Users/360southmac05/.ssh/server02_ssh_key (/Users/360southmac05/.ssh/server02_ssh_key)
Permissions 0666 for '/Users/360southmac05/.ssh/server02_ssh_key' are too open. It is required that your private key files are NOT accessible by others. This private key will be ignored.
- Fix the permission by this:
chmod 0600 /users/360southmac05/.ssh/server02_ssh_key
- Now you can login without password on server02
- Open your terminal and type